Users in the NetD LLP are set up with roles in the system to provide different levels of access.
Here's a look at the sort of impovements you can make to your LMS using this feature..
What can I do with this feature?
Storing files in the repository allows you to share those files on your Learning Platrom in the following ways:
- Customize catalog icons
- Images and files in news Items
- Images in Learning Modules, including courses and paths
- Add documents and other files to learning paths
What kinds of files can I add to the repository?
Registrar's have the ability to add users and manage learner enrollment.
- Add/Edit users
- Approve or deny module enrollments
- Enroll single or groups of learner in a module
- Change the enrollment status of learners